House Seven Design is HIRING!
Position: External Collaborations & Client Communications Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN (applicants must live in or near Indianapolis, IN)
We are looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated individual to join our design team! Ideal candidates will have a passion and/or desire to learn and work in the interior design space. The External Collaborations & Client Communications Manager’s job will be to maintain client relationships through clear, consistent communication, and to deliver on external collaboration requirements. In addition to the items listed above, this position may be required to assist with onsite design projects to assure project accuracy and to meet project deadlines. The commitment will be 30-35 hours each week. This is a paid position.
- 2-3 years of experience in project management, communications, or marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience developing and maintaining project timelines
- Budget management and minimal bookkeeping
- Strong work ethic
- Adaptable to change
- Website management
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Desire to work in the Interior Design space!
- Minimal travel required
How to Apply:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include "Manager Position" in the email subject line
- Application deadline is Sunday, July 15th
*Applicants must live in or near Indianapolis, IN